Each camper’s safety and well-being is of utmost importance to the Flip Fest staff and ownership. We realize no camper can fully enjoy their camp experience if they are not healthy and safe. Therefore, we have taken extra precautions to ensure each camper’s safety at Flip Fest.
Our staff is always happy to answer any questions regarding safety procedure and protocol.
- Appropriate and qualified staff members supervise all activities and training sessions at all times.
- Project Adventure has built and will maintain the ropes course and will provide safety guidelines and training for each staff member who supervises the ropes course.
- Certified lifeguards will oversee all swimming and tubing activities.
- We will have a certified athletic trainer available to campers during gymnastics training sessions.
- We will have a camp manager available during the entire week to handle individual medication needs as well as any medical issues which may arise.
- We also have four permanent members of the Flip Fest staff who are each USA Gymnastics Safety Certified and CPR certified to further ensure each camper’s safety.