CAMPER PACKING LIST
This is a very exciting time, and we want to make sure your child has everything they need to have the best week of the summer.
Ready? Let’s do this!
- Please keep luggage contained to 1 suitcase and 1 gym bag/backpack
- Remember to mark all your child’s belongings with your child’s name in permanent marker.
- Note that many of our adventures will take place outdoors, so they’ll be subject to a wide range of weather. Be sure your child packs clothes that can handle a variety of elements (cold, rain, etc.) and brings several changes of clothes.
- Workout attire
- Gym bag
- Grips (if your child uses them)
- Filled hand sanitizer (can be refilled all week).
- Refillable Water Bottle (multiple water refill stations located around camp)
- Bug spray and Sunscreen
- Poncho or Umbrella
- Extra recreational clothing such as shorts, t-shirts, tennis shoes
- Sweatshirt OR light jacket for cooler mornings or evenings
- Bathing suit and Beach towel
- Bath towel and washcloth or loofah
- Flip Flops for the beach
- Shower Shoes (flip flops are fine)
- Pillow and bedding of choice: twin size sheets and/or sleeping bag (NO bedding is provided)
- Shoes to hike in (tennis shoes are fine)
- Clothes for the camp dance night- see welcome packet for current year’s theme!
- Fun accessories for the daily themes at camp – see welcome packet for current year’s themes!
- Goggles for the lake
- Disposable Camera
- Combination Lock (some lockers are provided in each cabin for small personal items if needed)
- Anything campers might want to use in their skits on Thursday night (optional)
- Decorations for camper’s bunk/cabin (nothing can be taped to the walls; you can use painters tape or puddy)
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
- Cell phones, iPods, iPads, laptop computers- all electronics! It’s camp time, no time for electronics! Note: Wi-Fi is NOT available to campers
- Outside food, candy, or drink (other than water) – this is to help control the pests in the cabins